Our aim is to reduce the total cost of ownership of our clients’ portfolios and their journey to net-zero as a transition program implemented across the integrated facilities management operating model, requiring strong coordination, collaboration and systems working across the value chain within a robust governance structure.
Our methodology brings together talent, capabilities, and experience as a global property occupier, investor and manager to achieve carbon neutrality commitments, improve portfolio resiliency and reduce asset life-cycle costs, while mitigating risk and friction within company operations as these changes are deployed.
Our Leadership Team
Benefits of our program
- Decreased asset total cost of ownership (ATCO) and reductions in maintenance, energy, carbon and capital costs by 11-15% over the course of the program.
- Significant reduction in asset downtime and operational risk by boosting asset reliability and condition.
- Levelized, targeted, and prioritized capital spend to maximize investment efficiency.
- Targeted capital planning based on total cost of ownership (maintenance, utility, capital, business risk and carbon emissions) vs. equipment age and condition.
- Immediate upgrade of all high-risk assets using CBRE’s Efficiency as a Service program –at no up-front cost.
- Immediate reduction in emergency repair costs.
- Reduced work order open times, equipment downtime, and energy costs through CBRE’s remote monitoring and diagnostics tool.
- Optimized capital spend through CBRE's global supply chain program, leveraging our scale and buying power with strategic suppliers.
- Equipment-level benchmarking of asset performance demonstrating high costs, opportunities for savings and real estate planning purposes.
- Portfolio decarbonization acceleration and significant impact to ESG targets and commitments.
Buildings account for
CBRE's Turnkey Decarbonization Solutions
- Smart buildings: Transformative digital building solutions to track, optimize and report energy use and carbon emissions
- Net-Zero Program Management: Accelerated project and program management with accountable global delivery supported by our Turner & Townsend strategic partnership
- Solar Renewable Energy: Green electrification ecosystem end-to-end solution deployed rapidly, including on-site generation and energy storage
- Efficiency-as-a-Service: Reduced energy consumption and rapidly electrified portfolio solutions with zero delivery risk or out-of-pocket cost to clients
- Energy Procurement: Supply-side services for purchasing green energy and more, including active risk management, renewable energy credits and carbon offsets
- Electric Vehicle Transformation: Full-scope solutions for delivering electric vehicle infrastructure for client employees, fleets and customers