Plan, Lease & Occupy
Unlock the power of your workplace with user-centered design, delivery and management services. Drive business strategy, inspire human performance and increase employee engagement.
How does our workplace strategy team work?
In the scope of our activities, we will take into account your organisation’s extent and model of flexibility, define strategic guidelines and integrate them with solutions in three key areas: space, technology, work and management culture.
By integrating your employees’ needs and ambitions with space and technology, we help reduce and / or reallocate costs, manage resources more efficiently, increase employee engagement and facilitate decision-making. At the same time, we ensure the safety and efficiency of the process through our experience in cooperating with other expert areas, i.e. lease transactions, architecture, construction project management, office space management.
The fundamental principle of our cooperation is building an innovative work environment strategy based on reliable multi-stage office space research, employee behavior and needs exploration as well as occupancy model examination. On this basis, we determine the functional needs, create work model recommendations, spatial budget and the architectural concept or initial arrangement of the space. We also define office and home office key functions.
Check our competences
Our specialisations include:
- Conducting in-depth interviews, workshops and group focus with employees
- Developing holistic workplace strategy taking into account best global practices and current market trends
- Multi-level inference from data from different sources
- Creating recommendations about :
- the model of the work environment supporting the business strategy,
- the functionality of the workspace
- detailed guidelines for architects responsible for spatial solutions.