Our multidisciplinary Change Management team will help you define them and efficiently carry out the process of changes in your organization, regardless of their area (culture, business) and nature (e.g. new headquarters, office modernization, change of the work model, e.g. hybrid).
Check our specializations
We provide consulting / advisory services for Change Management processes, which influences and supports:
- Increasing the level of efficiency, employee engagement, and achieving strategic business goals
- Defining strategic goals for the entire organization with management
- Involving a group of leaders and team representatives (ambassadors), building their shared responsibility for achieving key change results
- Guiding organization through the process of changes, helping employees to understand them, reducing the time needed to accept them and implementing them using modern tools and techniques
- Defining and managing risks, including potential sources of resistance
During the cooperation, we are also responsible for:
- Organization of workshops, development of plans and content of mass communication, preparation of guides supporting the new work model
- Process evaluation and recommendations for the future
Our experienced and market leading professionals are experts in developing tailored, comprehensive leasing strategies that create value acros...
CBRE designs spaces that are unique to each client while utilizing a process that is efficient, flexible, and adaptable.
CBRE’s Project Management group partners with clients to implement cost-efficient, scalable solutions to optimize the design & build process.
We look beyond the traditional scope of transactions, incorporating insight from experts across our business to ensure maximum value.
Currently, we are witnesses of revolutionary changes in the approach to life, work performance, organizational development and changes in the field of business functioning. Some changes are a long-term, imposed "from above" necessity, others are a choices.
In such a dynamic environment, a modern organization should be flexible and ready for fundamental transformation, which will give it the ability to adapt to new conditions and meet the expectations of stakeholders (employees, clients, investors). This, in turn, will significantly affect its competitiveness in many aspects, e.g. business or employer branding.
As a multidisciplinary Change Management team, we know that changes - regardless of their nature, are a challenge for an organization, and that going through the process of changes requires coordination on many levels. That is why we want to share with you our extended experiences that we gained under the influence of Covid-19 pandemic and political events and participate in the business transformation together with your organization.
How does our change management team work?
We always put people at the center of our activities as they are the most important value of each organization. This approach determines our focus in the process on:
- Working out long-term goals that help the organization achieve better and long-term results
- Defining opportunities and risks that arise in the process of business transformation
- Formulating a strategy based on a business model, implementing it with the use of optimal tools
- Increasing the effectiveness of business and optimizing costs regarding the work environment
At the same time, we are taking into account the organizational culture shaped over the years, innovation, commitment and loyalty of employees.
The ESG strategy is based on three basic pillars: E - environmental issues, S - social scope and G - all issues related to corporate governance. Together, these areas create a set of factors influencing the value and valuation of companies, giving a new dimension to the functioning of the business.
Our many years of experience in consulting confirm that issues related to the physical and mental well-being of an employee (S - Social area) have gained strategic importance in the current market context.
We provide consulting / advisory services in the field of ESG Strategy Change Management, which consists in:
- Conducting diagnostic processes in order to identify the organization's ambitions in the field of social well-being,
- Providing recommendations on development directions and action plans, integrated with a broader ESG strategy and supporting the implementation of social indicators as part of GRI reporting
- Supporting the organization in implementing the adopted strategies.