Invest, Finance and Value
Development and Land Advisory
CBRE helps landlords finding solutions that generate the highest investemt profits.
CBRE advises owners to derive the most value from their assets:
- Feasibility studies
- Analysis of (re)development or conversion scenarios, focusing on the products that offer the best possible returns while remaining firmly within the framework of the applicable opportunities and constraints:
- Technical and architectural
- Legal and regulatory: planning regulations, etc.
- Financial: property market (supply, demand, transactions, stakeholder profiles, etc.), potential income (rents, disposal price), expenditure (operating costs and duties, building works)
- Surface construction potential and phasing
- Financial modelling and valuation
- Classification of scenarios according to the implementation conditions (changes to the LUP, schedule etc.) and value created
- Communication and discussion with local authorities in order to obtain planning approval
CBRE combines multi-disciplinary teams with a thorough knowledge of the stakeholders (investors, property developers, corporate end users, local authorities) and local real estate markets for assets of all kinds (offices, residential, hotel, retail, logistics, serviced residences, healthcare, etc.). This is a real advantage for investors to boost their property value.
Head of Alternative Investment