· Activity to increase over the coming weeks to get transactions closed before yr end
· NI commercial property market remains remarkably resilient
· Buyer profile considerably different to recent years
· £164.4 million across 23 investment transactions YTD
· >£100 million of investment transactions to sign by yr end
· Yields in Northern Ireland holding up well
· >310,000 sq. ft. of office take-up in Belfast YTD
· Prime office rents now approximately £18 per sq. ft.
· Prime industrial rents now approximately £4 per sq. ft.
· Notable increase in cross-border shopping
· Sterling weakness has also boosted hotel sector
· House prices in Northern Ireland rose by 7.8% in last 12 months
· 30% increase in new home starts in NI y-o-y