Global Workplace Solutions
Through strategic business engagement, integrated solutions, data intelligence and continuous innovation, we deliver meaningful benefit by enhancing your employee experience, delivering cost efficiencies, mitigating risk and creating tangible value across your portfolio.
CBRE GWS team employees all over Poland
Locations served throughout Poland
6 000 000 m2
Energy & Sustainability Services
Accelerate your journey to net-zero, improve the resiliency and reliability of your real estate and reduce the total cost of ownership of your portfolio across the integrated facilities management operating model.
Every project is delivered by a team led by highly skilled project managers with solid backgrounds in architecture, construction, engineering, contract negotiation and overall project management. Whatever the nature, scale or location of the project, we will manage it directly or supported by our selected consultants with whom we work together on a daily basis.
We support you make major changes run smoothly and easily - we turn your ideas into reality.
- interior design
- architectural and construction projects
- industry projects
- construction projects
- traffic organization projects
- construction and industry arrangements and supervision
- renovation and adaptation of turnkey premises,
- industry installations: electrical, telecommunication, sanitary, ventilation and air conditioning,
- specialist installations and works,
- delivery of furniture, lighting and equipment.
- low and medium voltage electrical,
- indoor, outdoor and road lighting based on LED technologies,
- fiber optic (FO),
- closed-circuit television and video monitoring based on GSM technologies,
- burglary and assault signaling systems (SSWiN),
- access control systems (KD),
- voice alarm systems (VAS),
- fire alarm systems (SAP)
- customer counting systems (FootFall),
- building automation (BMS),
- commercial and stage sound system,
- satellite broadcasting systems for television, radio and telecommunications stations as well as headends,
- antenna systems and distribution networks for cable television.
- radio lines,
- hotel television,
- collective television,
- Digital Sinage systems, electronic posters, rear projection technology,
- comprehensive solutions for conference and lecture rooms
- Working on a conception
- preparation of projects
- delivery and assembly of devices
- comprehensive installation
- initial commissioning of the installation along with measurements
- user training
- service of installations and devices
- BMS systems (reconfiguration / optimization of devices operation)
- design and implementation of highly efficient energy generation systems (Cogeneration / Trigeneration and Fuel cells)
- design and implementation of waste heat recovery installations
- design and implementation of renewable energy systems (photovoltaics, wind farms, hydropower plants, solar panels)