-THE SUPPLY OF OFFICES IN WARSAW WILL INCREASE 16% BY THE END OF 2017 WITH A GROWING NUMBER OF VACANCIES
- 430 SQ M PER 1,000 INHABITANTS – WARSAW IS THE MOST SATURATED CAPITAL WITH RETAIL SPACE IN CEE
- 853,000 SQ M OF INDUSTRIAL AND LOGISTIC SPACE IN THE PIPELINE – A RECORD RESULT SINCE 2008
– Retailers’ activity: Germany ranked 1st, Poland – 13th, Brazil – 53rd
– Highest rents in the office segment (euro/sqm): Brazil – 52, Germany – 38, Netherlands – 29, Poland – 26, Argentina – 18
– Goals scored for the national team: Pele – 77, Miroslav Klose – 71, Gabriel Batistuta – 56, Włodzimierz Lubański – 48, Robin van Persie – 47
Annual Urban Photography Competition Offers Prize of Luxury Photo-Safari for Best Images of ‘Cities at Work’
Global Leaders in Commercial Real Estate
At CBRE, we are passionate about delivering market-leading real estate services that enable our clients to prosper – throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
About CBRE Group
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2013 revenue). The Company has approximately 44,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through approximately 350 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers strategic advice and execution for property sales and leasing; corporate services; property, facilities and project management; mortgage banking; appraisal and valuation; development services; investment management; and research and consulting. Please visit our website at www.cbre.com.
CBRE Sp z o.o. is registered in District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS nr. 0000020238, Office in Poland: Rondo ONZ 1, 00-124 Warsaw, share capital PLN 714.840,00 , VAT No. 527-23-03-786